Young Professionals Committee
Chairman: Kyle Johnson, Pelican State Credit Union
The Greater Hammond Chamber’s Young Professionals Committee has met to plan activities for their fellow Tangipahoa Parish young professionals in 2019. Young Professional Lunches, Mentor Program, Non-profit support and opportunities to just network and have fun are set for the year. If you are 40 and under and a work for a Greater Hammond Chamber member, the Young Professionals are a benefit for you!
Call the Chamber at 985-345-4457 to add your name to the young professionals list. Personal growth, community involvement and a tangible impact on Tangipahoa Parish are what it is all about!
2019 Ambassador Committee
- Jessica Bankston, Powell & Associates Insurance, LLC*
- Seth Bleakley, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Thomas Brothers III, Penzato Insurance Agency
- Kevin Davis, Helm Paint & Decorating
- Brandon Faust, Insight Insurance
- Shawn Fisher, Crump Wilson Architects
- Derrick Hess, Processing Solutions, Inc.
- Kyle Johnson, Pelican State Credit Union
- Emily Kopfler, Paris Parker, Salons & Spa
- Lauren Lee, Rosaryville Spirit Life Center & Cemetery
- Addison Martinez, Southeastern Louisiana University Lion Athletics Association
- Megan Mosher, Greater Hammond Chamber
- Meredith Rawlings, PA Architects
- Andy Thomas, Emery & James, Ltd. Gohres Insurance
- Becca Utenis, American Bank & Trust Company
- Kellie M. Wheat, Animal Care Center*
- Tara Williams, Speedway Printing III
- Jason Wilson, First Guaranty Bank
- Rachael Younger, Louisiana's 1st Choice Auto Auction