2018 Chillin' with the Chamber
Over 350 business and community leaders celebrated a fun night in Hammond, America on Saturday, Aug. 11, with the Greater Hammond Chamber.
Madeline Gex was the winner of the $10,000 grand prize and Bubba Lauderdale was the winner of the $500 bracelet donated by George Ibert Jewelry and Gifts. A first-time ticket buyer, Gex bought her winning ticket from the Greater Hammond Chamber’s No. 1 seller during the special “Mrs. Frances Chauvin Day” hosted by the Chamber in July.
The title sponsors for the event were Cypress Pointe Pain Management and YNRC. During the event, Dr. Chad Domangue offered samples of his new YNRC product – all natural relaxation shots – as well as unveiled artist renderings of additions to Cypress Pointe Hospital.
Other sponsors include:
- Cypress Pointe Hospital
- Emery & James Ltd., Gohres Insurance
- First Guaranty Bank
- H Rocker Electric Co, Inc.
- Hammond Square/Stirling Properties
- Harry McKneely & Son Funeral Homes and Crematory
- Lighthouse Community Care, Inc.
- Northshore Broadcasting
- Smith & Purvis Carpet One
- Utility Metering Solutions
- AmeraCare Family Hospice and Home Health
- Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More of Hammond, LA
- Chehardy Sherman Williams
- Cleco Power, LLC
- Fidelity Bank/NOLA Lending
- Moody Law Firm
- On the Run
- Pedelahore & Co., LLP
- S&W Wholesale Foods, LLC
Click here to read the full press release, including other raffle winners as well as food and libation providers.