Chairman: D'Ann Davis, representing Junior Auxiliary
Staff liaison: Julie Perise, Member Relations Director
The Ambassador Committee serves as the official greeters for the Greater Hammond Chamber of Commerce. They are the first ones to welcome members and prospective members at the ribbon-cuttings and groundbreakings, Leads for Lunch, and After Hours. They also help Chamber staff call on members to make sure they are getting the most out of their Chamber membership.
This prestigious group is selected on a yearly basis. For more information about the Ambassador Committee, call the office at 985-345-4457.
2018 Ambassador Committee
- Kristen Ahrend, North Oaks Health System*
- Ashley Andrews, Foti Financial Services of Hammond
- Linda Boe, Louisiana Federal Credit Union*
- Jennifer Buras, Louisiana Federal Credit Union*
- Cris Cochran, Southeastern Catering by Aramark
- Jeff Dameron, Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Co.
- D'Ann Davis, representing Junior Auxiliary
- Tiffany Gautier, North Oaks Health System*
- Barbara Lessard, It Works! Independent Distributor
- Debi Menasco, Northshore Broadcasting
- Jenni O'Neil, Southeastern Alumni Association
- Cammie Proctor, United Way of Southeast LA - Serving Tangipahoa
- Myra Jenkins Sharpe, Daily Star
- Sarah Sheridan, Alexis Ducorbier State Farm
- Christy Whitaker, Southeastern Real Estate Partners
- Jason Wilson, First Guaranty Bank
*Premier Level Member Benefit: Opportunity to have more than one employee serve as an Ambassador